The Front Bilstein B8 5100 Series (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers are designed to Increase wheel travel, improve handling, and level out the front of your 2014+ Toyota 4Runner. Due to 46mm Piston and Self-adjusting Deflective Disc valving the Bilstein 5100 Shocks instantly adjust to surface changes for maximum vehicle motion control.
- Rig Position: Front
- 0-2.5" of Lift Height Adjustment
- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions.
- Increases suspension travel
- Extended Length: 22.48"
- Collapsed Length: 17.57"
- Alternative to coil spring spacers
- Utilizes stock front coil springs and OEM Upper Mounts
- Direct, bolt-on replacement
- Warranty information: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Install Instructions: Download
- MPN: 24-196499
- Fits All: 2014+ Toyota 4Runner
Height Adjustment Settings:
1st circlip: 0" (Stock Height)
2nd circlip: 0.85"
3rd circlip: 1.75"
4th circlip: 2.5"
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov