Based on Old Man Emu | ARB you can remove the 3rd Leaf Spring for a plush and comfortable ride, while still maintaining the ride height with lighter loads. If you are planning on increasing the rear weight by an extra 330 LBS by running Overland Racks, Tents, Overland Gear, Bumper, etc., you can keep the springs as-is for better load stability while maintaining the ride height.
- Rig Position: Rear
- Sold as a pair
- 2" Lift on 2016+ Toyota Tacoma
- 2.75" Lift on 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma
- Longer 7.5" U bolts are required for install. Not Induced
- OMESB108 bushings QTY 2 required, not included
- Fits All: 2005+ Toyota Tacoma
- MPN: EL111R (Supersedes P/N: CS047R)
Note: Actual leaf springs might look different from the picture shown. Also due to the large size of the leaf springs, the springs might get scratched up in shipping. We recommend touching them up with black paint once the springs are installed, as they might get scratched up during the install.
PRODUCT IS LARGE AND SHIPS LTL FREIGHT. SHIPPING COST IS $120
WILL CALL IS IN SLC,UT. MUST BE ARRANGED IN ADVANCED. ORDERS SELECTED AS WILL-CALL AND REQUESTED TO BE SHIPPED WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CANELLED