- Description & Details
- ★★★★☆ Customer Reviews | 💬 Questions & Answers
Rough Country's 2-inch Toyota Highlander Supsension Kit makes it quick and easy to level the front of your 2020 Toyota Highlander, providing an aggressive stance and enough ride height to run up to 30-inch tires.
At stock height, the Highlander sits higher in the rear than the front, giving the truck a "nose-down" look. This easy-to-install kit lifts and levels the front of you vehicle with the rear for a vastly improved look and additional ride height. This all enclusive kit contains a set of high-quality durable strut spacers, rear coil spring spacers and all necessary components to ensure the suspension geometry is accounted for!
Best of all, this kit can be easily installed using common tools in a home garage and is backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty!
- 2" Lift Height
- Easy Bolt-On installation.
- No Cutting or Drilling required!
- Lifts and levels the vehicle.
- Allows for larger more aggressive tires.
- Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Est. Install Time: 2-4 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
IN THE BOXFRONT
- (2) Strut extensions
- (2) Swaybar Extensions
- (2) Coil spring spacers
- (2) Upper control arms
- (2) Lower control arm brackets
- (2) Shock relocation brackets