The Front Bilstein B8 5100 Series (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers are designed to Increase wheel travel, improve handling, and level out the front of your 2nd Gen 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma. Due to 46mm Piston and Self-adjusting Deflective Disc valving the Bilstein 5100 Shocks instantly adjust to surface changes for maximum vehicle motion control.
- Rig Position: Front
- 0-2.5" of Lift Height Adjustment w/ Factory Springs
- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions.
- Increases suspension travel
- Extended Length: 22.56"
- Collapsed Length: 17.03"
- Alternative to coil spring spacers
- Utilizes stock front coil springs and OEM Upper Mounts
- Direct, bolt-on replacement
- Warranty information: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Install Instructions: Download
- MPN: 24-239370
- Fits All: 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma except 5 Lug Models
1st Circlip: Normal Ride Height
2nd Circlip: 0.85" Average Lift
3rd Circlip: 1.75" Average Lift
4th Circlip: 2.5" Average Lift
How to install front Bilstein 5100's
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov