Free Shipping On Orders over $250*
Bilstein 5100 Series 0-1" Rear Shocks | 2023-2005 Toyota Tacoma(24-186728)
CODE: kit_BIL24-186728 QTY2
$220.00 In Stock Sold out
Add to wishlist Added to wishlist
Add to compare Added to compare
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Questions & Answers
The Rear Bilstein B8 5100 Series shocks are designed for lifted 2005+ Toyota Tacoma's, as lifted rigs place extra demand on shock absorber's damping capabilities, The Bilstein 5100's monotube design and digressive valving is specifically suited to confront these demands. Whether On-road, off-road, loaded or unloaded, the 5100 shock absorber instantly reacts to changing road conditions to maintain a stable, controlled, and comfortable ride.
- Rig Position: Rear
- For rigs with 0-1" Lifts
- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Extended Length: 22.94"
- Collapsed Length: 14.02"
- Bilstein's patented digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions.
- Zinc plated for resistance against harsh elements
- Durable vulcanized neoprene rubber bushings
- Direct, bolt-on replacement
- Warranty information: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Install Instructions: Download
- MPN: 24-186728
- Fits All: 2016+ Toyota Tacoma except TRD Pro Models
- Fits All: 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma Except 5 Lug Models
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Customers Also Bought