- Description & Details
- ★★★★☆ Customer Reviews | 💬 Questions & Answers
- THIS PART FITS | 2014+ Toyota 4Runner
Description & Details
The 2010+ Toyota 4Runner WeatherTech FloorLiner is laser measured for a perfect fit. The WeatherTech FloorLiners are a three-dimensional tray-type floor mat with standing walls that go up the front, back and side of the vehicle floor for ultimate protection.
- Rig Position: Front Driver & Passenger
- Color: Black
- Laser Measured for a Perfect Fit
- Tough and Durable
- High-Density Tri-Extrude (HDTE) Material
- The custom surface design carries liquids and debris away from shoes and clothing, and into the lower reservoir
- It is specifically designed to work with your factory floor mat retention devices
- Easy to clean
- Note: Not designed or recommended for models equipped with vinyl flooring.
- Warranty Information: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- MPN: 444931
- Fits All: 2010+ Toyota 4Runner
Frequently Asked Questions
How should I clean my FloorLiners?
WeatherTech recommends a mild detergent, warm water, and a soft-bristle brush will also help clean the FloorLiner or All-Weather Floor Mats. Do not clean with harsh chemicals or apply silicone-based cleaners (such as Armor All).
Can I put the FloorLiners on top of or under my factory mats?
No. The removal of the factory mats is IMPERATIVE for proper installation. Failure to remove factory mats will result in an improper fit, which will likely create interference with vehicle controls, resulting in an unsafe condition for operating the vehicle.
Is the material odorless?
Yes, it is odorless, non-toxic, contains no latex, cadmium, lead or any harmful PVC’s.
Does this product contain Latex?
No. All WeatherTech Floor Mats and Household Mats are made from advanced Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE), which is virtually odorless, contains no harmful PVCs, cadmium, or lead and is 100% recyclable!
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov