On Backorder - Shipping ETA: 6 Weeks
Finally a tent for the little guys! The Tuff Stuff® Alpha II™ is the new hybrid side-opening rooftop tent that's actually affordable.
The ALPHA II™ is exactly what the smaller SUV and Subaru gangs have been waiting for. Small but mighty. Made for going off the grid in comfort. This rooftop tent is a mini version of our Alpha RTT.
Compare our hardshell tents to any on the market and you'll be impressed by the quality and shocked at the price. You could pay more but why? Take your savings and get more camping gear!
- Sleeping Capacity: 2 Person
- Open dimensions L/W/H: 59.75 X 79 X 46 inches
- Closed dimensions L/W/H: 59.75 X 49.75 X 14 inches
- Mattress L/W/H: 53 X 78 X 2.5 inches
- Weight: 141 Lbs
- Weight Capacity: 800 Lbs
- Tent Material: 280 G Poly/Cotton Rip-Stop
- Rainfly Material: 210D Polyester/Oxford PU coated 5000mm
- Floor: Heavy-duty aluminum honeycomb
- Shell: ABS with FRP reinforcement
- Zippers: YKK with custom para-cord pulls (reduces annoying dinging in wind)
- LED Light: Amber & White light (inside and outside)
- Windows: 3 window openings w/ mesh screens & window rods
- Skylight with mesh and solid panel (rainfly must be pulled back to view the sky)
- Window Awnings: 2 side window openings have removable (zip-off) rain awnings (included)
- Installation brackets fit crossbars up to 3.25" wide
- Steel cable locks w/ 2 pairs of keys
- Ladder: Telescoping 7.5' tall (included)
- Mounting hardware: Stainless steel (Included)
- Not included, but available, Annex room
- Mounting hardware & brackets for installation (fits up to 3.25" cross bars)
- Shoe bag, 1 qty
- Storage bag, 1 qty
- Window rods, 6 qty
- Window awnings (removable)
- Moon roof (must roll back rainfly to view outside)
- Telescoping ladder
- LED Lights for interior & exterior (requires power from a USB power pack, not included)
- Patch kit & glue to perform repairs
- Not included, but available, the Alpha II Annex Room.
Note: The ALPHA™ tent is designed to open to the passenger side ONLY
- Your vehicle must have crossbars (left to right) that can accept 190+ Lbs, and your crossbars should be at least 30" apart for proper support.
- Pickup trucks: We strongly recommend the use of a truck bed rack. We do not recommend the Alpha tents be placed on the roof of a truck.
Will this tent fit my vehicle?
Roof top tents are not vehicle-specific. It is up to you to provide a stable roof rack that can support the weight of the tent on top, in addition to the people inside. Always refer to your vehicle manual.
Heavy-duty crossbars (left to right) are necessary to support the weight of the tent, and we recommend checking your factory rail system (front to back) to confirm it will hold the weight of your tent and the people inside. Max width of your crossbar should be 3.25" or less so there are no modifications needed to use the provided brackets. If your crossbars are wider than 3.25" you will need to purchase brackets from another source or have them manufactured for you.