Free Shipping On Orders over $250*
Rough Country Forged Upper Control Arms - 3.5" of Lift | 07-21 Toyota Tundra (76700)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Questions & Answers
Take your truck to the next level with Rough Country’s most durable Upper Control Arm to date! Rough Country’s Forged Upper Control Arms feature a solid, 1-piece design made of forged aluminum for superior strength and durability. This forged design outperforms all other types of arm construction, with no welding weak spots that could bend or break.
Rough Country’s Forged Upper Control Arms feature POM ball joints for a greater range of motion offering more wheel articulation than standard or OE replacements. These ball joints feature a Polyoxymethylene ball race with an extremely low coefficient of friction for longer life, and a larger ball diameter to improve range of motion with a maintenance-free design. Each ball joint is fully greaseable.
Rough Country’s Forged Upper Control Arms also feature Clevite OE style rubber bushings for superior quality and durability.
- Front Upper Control Arms
- Made of forged aluminum for unsurpassed strength and durability.
- No welding weak spots.
- Corrected ball joint angle for lifted applications.
- Includes POM ball joints for greater range of motion and easier installations.
- Ball joints are fully greaseable.
- Includes Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- FITS ALL 2007-2021 TOYOTA Tundra
Installation Instructions: https://s3.amazonaws.com/roughcountry/install/921742010A.pdf
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- ONLY fits models with 3.5 inches of suspension lift.
Customers Also Bought