New - now includes ultra strong TCT free floating pivot bushings that are self lubricating and eliminates friction.
ReadyLIFT is proud to offer a 4" SST Lift Kit for the 2007-2020 Toyota Tundra trucks. (Note: Not for use on 2015-21 Tundra TRD Pro w/ Bilstein TRD Pro shocks.) The overwhelming popularity of our 4" SST Lift Kits fueled the necessity to engineer a similar proven popular kit for the full size Toyota trucks. This kit is packed full of great features starting with our DOM steel tube upper Control Arms with extended duty ball joints and tough TCT urethane bushings. These Control Arms are designed to retain OEM ball joint angles while also providing necessary strut/coil over clearance during suspension droop cycling. Also included are a pair our time tested powdercoated steel top mount strut extensions that will provide 4.0" of lift. Differential drop spacers and skid plate spacers with new hardware are also included as are new rear shock extensions and front bump stop extensions. This kit also includes OEM-style 2.0" rear lift blocks and u-bolts to bring the rear of Tundra trucks up for a really nice and level-but-lifted stance. No details were skipped with this kit! We even include new front sway bar frame mount spacers as well as brake line bracket extensions to maximize the true professionalism of this kit. This SST Kit is asy to install and fully capable of retaining OEM alignment geometry figures. Unlike other kits, the ReadyLIFT 4" SST suspension system requires no cutting or strut spring pre-loading and installs safely using the provided heavy-duty hardware. Quality step-by-step instructions are provided with every kit.
- Max Lift: 4.0" F-2.0" R - Max Tire Size: 34"
- 2007-2021 Tundra 2WD/4WD - 4" SST Lift Kit
- Not for use on 2015-20 Tundra TRD Pro w/ Bilstein TRD Pro shocks 2WD/4WD
- Solid Mount and even load distribution
- Press in 10.9 grade Hardware
- OEM Style Cast Blocks
- Will not deform or change shape
- No Cutting of OEM Parts or Welding
- Maintains Factory Ride
- If it needs it… Its in the box
- Installation Instruction: Download
Confirmed Tire Fitment
- 34" Maximum tire diameter
- 34x11.50 for no rub on a 9" wide wheel with +25 offset
- 17" - 34X11.5R17
- 18" - 295/70R18
- 20" - 305/60R20 (Minor Trim)
- 22" - 34X11.5R22