- Description & Details
- ★★★★☆ Customer Reviews | 💬 Questions & Answers
The ReadyLIFT 3” SST Lift Kit is exclusively engineered for the new 2023+ Toyota Sequoia pickups including the i-FORCE MAX hybrid powertrain. This new SST lift kit is a unique, second-generation version of the popular ReadyLift 3” SST lift kit for the 2021 and older models. Many of the same premium features found in that timeless Sequoia kit have migrated to the new 69-52310 kit such as an updated version of their popular tubular control arms with corrected ball joint pivot angles.
All-new fabricated steel front strut spacers and precision fabricated heavy-duty steel coil spring spacers give the 2023 Sequoia a nice, nearly level stance with 3” of lift. The kit includes new rear shock extensions to retain the use of the factory rear shocks.
Features and Benefits:
- Bolt-on installation – no modifications required.
- 3” front lift with a 1.25” rear coil spring spacers.
- Allows for up to 35x12.50 tall tires when used on a +12mm offset wheel.
- Includes strong tubular steel Upper Control Arms with heavy-duty ball joints.
- No cutting of OEM parts or welding
- Maintains factory ride
- Fits All: 2023+ Toyota Sequoia (Not compatible with load-leveling rear height control air suspension or Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS)