Free Shipping On Orders over $250*
Rancho RS9000XL Series Rear Shocks 2014+ Toyota 4Runner(RS999305)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Questions & Answers
The Rancho® RS9000™XL 9-position adjustable series delivers nine levels of performance to on- and off-road for your 2014+ Toyota 4Runner. Globally recognized as the first 9-position manually adjustable ride control series in the off-road market, the advanced RS9000XL series is ideal for on- and off-road use, towing and more. The adjustable damping enhances ride characteristics by counteracting the additional unsprung mass inherent in larger tire and wheel combinations. Engineered and manufactured in the U.S., all RS9000XL
- Large, 2.75-in. (70mm) tri-tube body
- Large, heavy-duty 18mm Nitro-Carb rod*
- 9-position tuning technology
- 9-Position adjustment knob
- Gas pressurization of shock
- Graphite-filled, Fluon banded piston
- 1-1/4-in. Diameter Sintered Iron piston
- Rebound Bumper
- Low-Friction, self-lubricating seal
- Liquid metallic finish
- Protective boot
- Double-welded loops
- Compressed Length: 14.53"
- Extended Length: 22.49"
- Stroke Length: 7.96"
- MPN: RS999305
- Fits: 2014+ Toyota 4Runner
PRICE IS FOR 2 UNITS TO SERVICE THE REAR OF THE TRUCK
Customers Also Bought