Specifically engineered for high center of gravity light trucks and SUV’s to provide the handling, control and performance expected from Rancho® RS7000®MT struts. These struts provide enhanced stability over stock twin tubes by reducing body roll in evasive maneuvers and tight turns. These struts feature a high-pressure gas charge that separates the unit’s internal oil and nitrogen to provide additional spring rate. This helps to maximize damping response that dissipates heat for better control. To further enhance ride control characteristics, Rancho® RS7000MT monotube struts include a hydraulic lockout to cushion the impact as the vehicle suspension is fully extended. The series is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty and 90-Day Free-Ride Offer.
- Levels front suspension 2.0"
- 1.97-in. (50mm) Body Diameter
- Monotube design with high pressure nitrogen gas charge
- Off-road Fluon banded piston
- Brushed & Zinc plated with clear coated finish
- Ten-stage velocity sensitive valving
- 46mm bore monotube construction
- 14mm Hardened steel rod
- Black natural rubber bushings
- Protective boot included
- Compressed Length: 16.89"
- Extended Length: 22.08"
- Effective Travel: 5.19"
- MPN: RS7760
- Fits: 2016+ Toyota Tacoma 4WD
PRICE IS FOR 2 UNITS TO SERVICE THE FRONT OF THE TRUCK