The core of this new and innovative shock from Rancho® is the unique and patented rebound valving system and an advanced compression phase of the shock absorber. This proprietary process developed by the ride engineers at Rancho will elevate the overall handling and performance of your vehicle on and off-road.
The Rancho RS5000X series design includes patented progressive rebound and compression discs. At lower speeds or in the earlier stages of the shock’s travel, an eccentric disc in the valve shim stacks will engage the valving at lower frequencies, helping to control the energy of motion as the cycle of the shock increases or decreases in its action. When hitting a pothole, off-road trail obstacle or similar activity, Rancho’s Progressive Engagement Valving allows for early flow of fluid, helping to reduce harsh initial impacts and to control the flow of fluid in a progressive, gradual manner through the valving. During on- or off-road driving activities like washboarding or when travelling a rough fire road, the early flow of fluid helps to minimize a “rough” ride as the piston movement is able to glide through the initial travel motion of the shock with minimal ground impact or force. If needed, the Progressive Engagement Valving will further engage to maintain control and stability.
- Progressive Engagement Valving
- Tuned Compression Control Valve
- Enlarged 2-1/4-inch Twin Tube Body
- Gas Pressurization of Shock
- 16 mm Nitro-Carburized Rod
- Full-Displaced 35 mm Bore
- 1-3/8-inch Diameter Sintered Iron Piston
- Rebound Bumper
- Black, Natural Rubber Bushings
- Low-Friction, Self-Lubricating Seal
- Protective Boot
- Glass-Filled, Fluon Banded Piston
- Double-Welded Loops
- Dust Boot Included
- Compressed Length: 13.76"
- Extended Length: 22.42"
- Stroke Length: 8.66"
- MPN: RS55319
- Fits: 2016+ Toyota Tacoma
PRICE IS FOR 2 UNITS TO SERVICE THE REAR OF THE TRUCK