Looking for added performance & increased durability on your leveled or lifted 2016+ Toyota Tacoma? Rancho® Performance Control Arms – a directfit, bolt-on tubular steel design – deliver the performance and durability you are looking for. Rancho Control Arms are engineered to maintain the ball joint in its normal operating range. In addition, provide additional wheel travel and caster to aid in alignment compared to factory control arms on lifted applications. Each Rancho arm features a pre-installed, replaceable ball joint and urethane control arm pivot bushings. Maintaining the control arms is easy, thanks to zerk fittings for easy maintenance (and whisper quiet operation).
- Corrected ball joint angle for leveled and lifted applications
- Increased wheel travel over stock (with shock upgrade)
- Urethane bushings for inner pivots
- Maintainable, grease-friendly zerk fittings
- Direct bolt-up – all hardware included!
- Durable black powdercoat finish with Rancho logo
- MPN: RS64901
- Fits: 2016+ Toyota Tacoma
- Install Instructions: INSTRUCTIONS