- Description & Details
- ★★★★☆ Customer Reviews | 💬 Questions & Answers
- THIS PART FITS | 2016+ Toyota Tacoma
Commonly overlooked aspect of building a rig is upgrading the brake system on your 2016+ Toyota Tacoma. When adding things like bigger tires, lifts, bumpers, racks, etc. the weight of the truck drastically increases. This results in slower brake system response and increased stopping distances.
A quick and easy way of addressing this issue is to upgrade the pads and rotors/drums on your truck to units that are better suited for the hard work. These systems will feature more aggressive brake pad compounds to have better initial bite and better high temperature performance. The rotors will have a better construction to handle high heat and repetitive brake applications.
The OE kit offers everything you need to bring your truck to a stop, while providing confidence and repeatable performance.
- OE formula offers extreme braking performance that is designed for trucks or 4x4s.
- Dust-free braking performance.
- Premium stainless steel shims provide better heat dissipation & virtually noise-free braking.
- Rear Drums
- Rums (except for hub assemblies) are zinc plated for maximum protection against rust.
- Includes ceramic brake lubricant and premium stainless steel hardware kit.
- MPN: KOE15389DK
- Fits: 2016+ Toyota Tacoma
This Part Fits the following vehicles:
- 2016 Toyota Tacoma
- 2017 Toyota Tacoma
- 2018 Toyota Tacoma
- 2019 Toyota Tacoma
- 2020 Toyota Tacoma
- 2021 Toyota Tacoma
- 2022 Toyota Tacoma
- 2023 Toyota Tacoma