Free Shipping On Orders over $250*
PowerStop Z23 Front Brake Kit Pads and Rotors 2023-2016 Toyota Tacoma (K137)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Questions & Answers
PowerStop Z23 Front Brake Kit Pads and Rotors for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma (K137)
Commonly overlooked aspect of building a rig is upgrading the brake system on your 2016+ Toyota Tacoma. When adding things like bigger tires, lifts, bumpers, racks, etc. the weight of the truck drastically increases. This results in slower brake system response and increased stopping distances.
A quick and easy way of addressing this issue is to upgrade the pads and rotors/drums on your truck to units that are better suited for the hard work. These systems will feature more aggressive brake pad compounds to have better initial bite and better high temperature performance. The rotors will have a better construction to handle high heat and repetitive brake applications.
The Z23 kit offers everything you need to bring your truck to a stop, while providing confidence and repeatable performance.
- Z23 Carbon-Fiber Ceramic formula for superior braking power.
- Dust-free braking performance.
- Premium rubberized shims provide virtually noise-free braking.
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors for maximum cooling.
- Rotors (except for hub assemblies) are zinc plated for maximum protection against rust.
- Includes ceramic brake lubricant and premium hardware kit.
- MPN: K137
- Fits: 2016+ Toyota Tacoma