Commonly overlooked aspect of building a rig is upgrading the brake system on your 2014+ Toyota 4Runner. When adding things like bigger tires, lifts, bumpers, racks, etc. the weight of the truck drastically increases. This results in slower brake system response and increased stopping distances.
A quick and easy way of addressing this issue is to upgrade the pads and rotors/drums on your truck to units that are better suited for the hard work. This Z17 package is a mild upgrade over stock featuring more aggressive brake pad compounds to have better initial bite and better high temperature performance. The rotors will have a better construction to handle high heat and repetitive brake applications.
The Z17 kit offers everything you need to bring your truck to a stop, while providing confidence and repeatable performance.
- Power Stop Z17 Clean Ride Ceramic keeps your wheels dust-free & Genuine Geomet® Coated rotors maintain that new car look
- Brake rotors are fully coated, including inside the vanes to extend rotor life, to maintain that great look behind open wheels
- Comes with everything you need to get the job done, including stainless steel installation hardware and high-temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- Z17 Clean Ride ceramic brake pads low dust formula validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in the USA
- Dual layer high temp rubberized shims insulate noise for virtually silent braking
- Power Stop’s Evolution Genuine Geomet® coated brake rotor, Z17 Clean Ride ceramic pad & stainless-steel installation hardware are engineered to work together to eliminate dust, prevent rust and improve stopping power
- MPN: CRK5874
- Fits: 2014+ Toyota 4Runner