- Description & Details
- ★★★★☆ Customer Reviews | 💬 Questions & Answers
- THIS PART FITS | 2016+ Toyota Tacoma
If your front brake pads are getting low, or if you are simply looking to get more performance out of your 2016+ Toyota Tacoma, a swap of brake pads is the easiest way to accomplish that goal. By replacing the stock compound with a more aggressive set of PowerStop pads, you will be quite pleased and surprised with what a minor change like that can do to your rigs.
Evolution pads feature a true ceramic formula that keeps wheels cleaner, and won’t wear-out the rotors. Power Stop pads have 20% more stopping power than other leading brands. The premium ceramic compound is made using OE positive mold technology, that assures a uniform friction density throughout the pad and this helps control noise and premature wear. Evolution pads are manufactured under TS16949 standards to OEM specifications including chamfers and slots.
- Z16 Carbon-Fiber Ceramic formula offers excellent braking performance.
- Dust-free braking performance.
- Premium rubberized shims provide virtually noise-free braking.
- MPN: Z16-976
- Fits: 2016+ Toyota Tacoma
This Part Fits the following vehicles:
- 2016 Toyota Tacoma
- 2017 Toyota Tacoma
- 2018 Toyota Tacoma
- 2019 Toyota Tacoma
- 2020 Toyota Tacoma
- 2021 Toyota Tacoma
- 2022 Toyota Tacoma
- 2023 Toyota Tacoma