Free Shipping On Orders over $250*
Overland Vehicle Systems Mamba 3 Roof Top Tent | Universal
Overland Vehicle Systems
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Questions & Answers
The OVS The Mamba III is the best in class all Aluminum-Bodied Hard Side Roof Top Tent with more standard included options. The Mamba III has a Set Up and Put Away time of less than a minute. For Set Up: Unlock two latches, pull down your ladder and insert 2 window rods. Reverse the process for Put Away. The Overland Vehicle Systems Mamba III comes standard with an Anti-Condensation Mat under the thick 2.4” Mattress, Standard Functional and Removable Cross Bars for additional exterior storage, an insulated honeycomb base, and enough interior space to store bedding when closed. The Mamba III Roof Top Tent also comes with 1 Adjustable Interior Pop-Up Strut for additional support for when weight has been added to the cross bars. The Mamba III Roof Top Tent has a clean, rugged, durable, sleek and an aerodynamic design compared to traditional Roof Top Tents.
- Base Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Body: Premium 600D Rip Stop Polyester Canvas Waterproof Material
- Window Screens: 120G Environmental Fadeless Breathable Gaze
- Mattress: 2.4” High Density Foam
- Anticondensation Mat: Yes @ ¾” Thick
- Base: 1” Aluminum Honeycomb Insulated
- Inside Storage: Oversized Storage Loft
- Base Storage: 2 Built in Storage Bags
- Closed Dimensions: 91” x 55.5” x 8”
- Open Dimensions: 91” x 55.5” x 64”
- Sleeping Area: 86” x 50”
- Sleeping Count: 2 -3
- Weight: 177 Lbs.
- Packaged Weight: 250
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Storage Rack Included: Yes
- Struts: 2x Nitrogen Gas Charged Struts, 35.5” x 1” 400N. 1x Telescoping Interior Strut
- Pull Down Strap: Ballistic Nylon
- Handles: Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Seal: Military Specked Waterproof Grade
- Set Up: Less than a Minute, Easiest of all Roof Top Tents
- Put Away: Less than a Minute, Easiest of all Roof Top Tent
- Storage: Enough interior space to store bedding when closed
- Four Year Limited Manufacturer warranty
The Overland Vehicle Systems Mamba III Roof Top Tent has t-slot accessory channels to help mount recovery gear and many other smaller light weight accessories. The Mamba III Roof Top Tent comes with 2 standard cross bars to help carry extra gear for your adventure. Cross bars are fully compatible with Thule and Yakima accessories. The cross bars are not expandable, but they have the ability to be removed if need be.
The Overland Systems Mamba III Hard Sided Roof Top Tent is manufactured with Premium 600D Rip Stop Waterproof Tent Body, Window Screens are 120G Environmental Fadeless Breathable Gaze, 2 Nitrogen Gas Charged Struts that are 35/5” long X 1”, 1 Adjustable Interior Pop-Up Strut, Ballistic Nylon Pull Strap, Aluminum Aircraft Grade Handle, Marine Grade 304 Stainless Steel Hardware, Universal, Adjustable Aluminum Channel, Military Specked Weatherproof Seal, and the Base is 1” Aluminum Honeycomb Insulated.
Customers Also Bought