ICON's Billet Aluminum Rear Lower Link Arms for the Toyota 4Runner are a great replacement for weak factory lower links. These trailing arms are light, strong, and have been engineered to increase the off-road ride quality the vehicle. Constructed out of 6061 CNC-machined billet aluminum, these arms also stand out when bolted up on the vehicle. They include 16T Rod Rod Ends that have a load rating of over 40,000 lbs of pressure as well as a dual rate bushing on the axle side for excellent articulation characteristics with minimal deflection. A replaceable nylon rock slider is incorporated into the design of the arm to prevent any hang-ups on the trail.
- On-truck adjustability using ICON's pinch housing
- JM16T Rod End and ICON dual stage bushings, for excellent strength and longevity
- Replaceable Nylon Rock Slider protects link and prevents hang ups while wheeling
- ICON Vehicle Dynamics Life Time Warranty
- Made in the USA
- MPN: 54000
- Fits All: 2010+ Toyota 4Runner