- Description & Details
- ★★★★☆ Customer Reviews | 💬 Questions & Answers
The GoRhino XRS Cross Bars allow you to mount a rooftop tent or accessories on your 3rd Gen Toyota Tundra while preserving the utility and capacity of your factory truck bed. The corner uprights elevate and support the 4-CORE cross bars approximately six inches above the factory bed cap, which provides for unobstructed access to the truck bed. Mounted tents and cargo boxes will sit below the roof of the cab, which reduce wind resistance. Each 4-CORE cross bar works with standard ¼-20 hex head bolts which allows unlimited mounting options for gear, trail tools and all your toys.
- Choose Between Tonneau Cover Compatible or not compatible options.
- Bolt On Installation
- 6" tall steel corner uprights provide clearance for unobstructed use of truck bed
- Two 4-CORE aluminum cross rails offer unlimited accessory mounting options for gear and trail tools
- Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- Easy, no-drill clamp-on installation or bolts to OEM bed track/rail systems
- Fits most full-sized truck beds
- Holds 600 lbs. static or 300 lbs. dynamic maximum weight, evenly distributed*
- Compatible with Go Rhino’s SRM400, SRM500 and SRM600 Roof Racks
- Compatible with most Go Rhino 4-Core accessories
- Optional Side Rail Accessory Kits available (sold separately)
- 5 Year Manufacturer warranty
- Install Instructions: Download
- Fits: 2022+ Toyota Tundra
Tonneau Compatible Bed Cover Fits the following Retractable Bed Covers: