The FOX 2.5 Adjustable IFP (Internal Floating Piston) Monotube Series shocks is your ticket to competition rated shocks that FOX is known for. Taking the next step forward from the 2.0 system, these feature a beefier construction with large fluid capacity, larger shaft, and higher ability to withstand sustained aggressive use. Featuring a true Bolt-In system, these units will take anything you throw at them and keep on going. By also being ride height adjustable, you as the owner can set your own ride height between 0-2" over stock to allow for fitment of larger tires on your 2014+ Toyota 4Runner.
- Rig Position: Front
- 0-2" Lift Adjustment
- 2.5 IFP (Internal Floating Piston) Monotube shock
- Fully assembled unit
- Includes spring, top hat, spring seat
- 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum body construction
- Eibach 3.0 Racing Spring
- 7/8" Hard Chrome Plated Heat-Treated alloy steel shaft
- 4.610" of Shock Travel (separate from suspension travel distance)
- Extended Length: 22.190"
- Collapsed Length: 17.580"
- Direct, bolt-on replacement
- Assembly information: Assembly Information
- Install Instructions: Install Instructions V.B, Install Instructions V.C
- MPN: 880-02-361
- Fits All: 2014+ Toyota 4Runner
PRICE IS FOR 2 SHOCKS