The FOX 2.5 Damping Adjustable IFP (Internal Floating Piston) Monotube External Reservoir Series shocks is the best of the best that Fox has to offer for your 2014+ Toyota 4Runner. Taking the already amazing 2.5 series, the External Reservoir gives an already impressive shock even more thermal stability. Additionally the shock also had Damping adjustment, so that the shock can be set for any road or trail condition you can throw at it. For you, it means that your 2014+ Toyota 4Runner can go harder, longer, and more stable for an even longer period of time. Featuring a true Bolt-In system, these units will take anything you throw at them and keep on going. By also being ride height adjustable, you as the owner can set your own ride height between 0-2" over stock to allow for fitment of larger tires on your 2014+ Toyota 4Runner.
- Rig Position: Front
- 0-2" Lift Adjustment
- 2.5 IFP (Internal Floating Piston) Monotube shock
- Billet Aluminum External Reservoir
- Adjustable valve Damping
- Fully assembled unit
- Includes spring, top hat, spring seat
- 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum body construction
- Eibach 3.0 Racing Spring
- 7/8" Hard Chrome Plated Heat-Treated alloy steel shaft
- 4.790" of Shock Travel (separate from suspension travel distance)
- Extended Length: 21.880"
- Collapsed Length: 17.090"
- Direct, bolt-on replacement
- Assembly information: Assembly Information
- Install Instructions: Install Instructions V.B, Install Instructions V.C
- MPN: 883-06-111
- Fits All: 2014+ Toyota 4Runner
PRICE IS FOR 2 SHOCKS