The Fox Adjustable IFP (Internal Floating Piston) Monotube 2.0 Series shocks is a ride height adjustable factory replacement Coilover. Featuring a true Bolt-In system, these units are an amazing way to tighten up the front end of your suspension for street use, yet allow for additional performance when running trails. By also being ride height adjustable, you as the owner can set your own ride height between 0-2" over stock to allow for fitment of larger tires on your 2016+ Toyota Tacoma.
PRICE IS FOR 1 SHOCK
- Rig Position: Front
- 0-2" Lift Adjustment
- 2.0 IFP (Internal Floating Piston) Monotube shock
- Fully assembled unit
- Includes spring, top hat, spring seat
- 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum body construction
- 5/8" Hard Chrome Plated Heat-Treated alloy steel shaft
- 4.625" of Shock Travel (separate from suspension travel distance)
- Extended Length: 22.225"
- Collapsed Length: 17.600"
- Direct, bolt-on replacement
- Assembly information: Assembly Information
- Install Instructions: Install Instructions
- MPN: 985-02-002
- Fits All: 2016+ Toyota Tacoma