Free Shipping On Orders over $250*
Fox 2.0 IFP Series Front Single Shock - 2010+ Toyota 4Runner (983-02-051)
- Questions & Answers
The Fox Adjustable IFP (Internal Floating Piston) Monotube 2.0 Series shocks is a ride height adjustable factory replacement Coilover. Featuring a true Bolt-In system, these units are an amazing way to tighten up the front end of your suspension for street use, yet allow for additional performance when running trails. By also being ride height adjustable, you as the owner can set your own ride height between 0-2" over stock to allow for fitment of larger tires on your 2010+ Toyota 4Runner.
This page is for a single shock, for Full Front Kit: >>>>FOX 2.0 Shocks<<<<
- Rig Position: Front
- 0-2" Lift Adjustment
- 2.0 IFP (Internal Floating Piston) Monotube shock
- Fully assembled unit
- Includes spring, top hat, spring seat
- 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum body construction
- 5/8" Hard Chrome Plated Heat-Treated alloy steel shaft
- 5.175" of Shock Travel (separate from suspension travel distance)
- Extended Length: 21.775"
- Collapsed Length: 16.600"
- Direct, bolt-on replacement
- Assembly information: Assembly Information
- Install Instructions: Install Instructions
- MPN: 983-02-051
- Fits All: 2010+ Toyota 4Runner
- Not Compatible with XREAS
Customers Also Bought