The Fox IFP (Internal Floating Piston) Monotube 2.0 Series shocks use the latest FOX Off-Road technology, combined with street level performance to offer the best of both worlds. These all aluminum shocks will provide your 2010+ Toyota 4Runner with a comfortable on-road performance, with predictable off-road handling even in the toughest environments.
- Rig Position: Rear
- 2-3" Lift Compatibility
- IFP (Internal Floating Piston) Monotube Shock Design
- 5/8" Hard Chrome Plated Heat-Treated alloy steel shaft
- 6061-T6 CNC Machined Aluminum body construction
- 9.1" of Travel
- Extended Length: 24.650"
- Collapsed Length: 15.550"
- Direct, bolt-on replacement
- Assembly View: Assembly View
- Install Instructions: Install Instructions
- MPN: 980-24-679
- Fits All: 2010+ Toyota 4Runner
- Not Compatible with XREAS
PRICE IS FOR 2 SHOCKS
Great shocks! Stiffer but comfortable. Absorbs the bumps really well and I mean they’re Fox so your going to be standing out from the crowd!