Free Shipping On Orders over $250*
Fox 2.0 IFP External Reservoir Series 0-1.5" Rear Shock | 2014+ Toyota 4Runner (985-24-117)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Questions & Answers
The Fox IFP (Internal Floating Piston) External Reservoir Monotube 2.0 Series shocks is the ultimate cost effective, hassle-free, bolt on suspension upgrade that you can do to the rear of your 2010+ Toyota 4Runner. This revolutionary design features large external reservoir for additional fluid capacity to help deal with harsh off-road driving, yet dialed in internal valving to also handle your daily commute.
- Rig Position: Rear
- 0-1.5" Lift Compatibility
- IFP (Internal Floating Piston) Monotube Shock
- Large External Reservoir
- Billet Aluminum Reservoir Clamp
- 5/8" Hard Chrome Plated Heat-Treated alloy steel shaft
- 6061-T6 CNC Machined Aluminum body construction
- 9.1" of Travel
- Extended Length: 23.800"
- Collapsed Length: 14.700"
- Direct, bolt-on replacement
- Assembly information: Assembly Information
- Install Instructions: Install Instructions
- MPN: 985-24-117
- Fits All: 2010+ Toyota 4Runner
- Not Compatible with XREAS
PRICE IS FOR 2 SHOCKS
Customers Also Bought