- Description & Details
- ★★★★☆ Customer Reviews | 💬 Questions & Answers
- THIS PART FITS | 2016+ Toyota Tacoma
Before you hit the rough terrain, protect your Tacoma with rear shock skid plates that can take a hit and are built to last through the toughest conditions. Guarding the underside of your outfitted off-road vehicle as you adventure in the great outdoors, these skid plates are custom-made to fit your vehicle so you can focus on the trail ahead.
These are a universal fit for all 2nd and 3rd Gen Tacoma’s.
Crafted from American 10GA steel and powder coated a tuff semi-gloss mini texture black. The rear shock mount skid plates are 100% bolt-on and are installed with zero modification to your truck. Using our innovative design, unlike other shock skids where your u-bolts need to be removed, ours do not. Making your install safer and faster with less opportunity to have an installation problem.
- 100% bolt-on option, no modification required.
- Powder-coated semi-gloss mini texture black.
- Made from 10GA Steel
- Easy installation, read our installation instructions or watch the installation video below for a step-by-step guide.
- Crafted by American Welders, professional finishes to protect from any corrosion, with the chosen finish.
- Fits All: 2005+ Toyota Tacoma
This Part Fits the following vehicles:
- 2016 Toyota Tacoma
- 2017 Toyota Tacoma
- 2018 Toyota Tacoma
- 2019 Toyota Tacoma
- 2020 Toyota Tacoma
- 2021 Toyota Tacoma
- 2022 Toyota Tacoma
- 2023 Toyota Tacoma