Free Shipping On Orders over $250*
Bully Dog GT Gas Performance Tuner & Monitor | 2007-2017 Toyota Tundra (40417)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Questions & Answers
The Bully Dog GT Gas tuners unlock more horsepower & torque to meet the unique demands you put on your Toyota Tundra. With preloaded tuning, you can plug ‘n play. The built-in “Driving Coach” feature helps improve driving habits for better fuel mileage. Customizable gauges track performance, and a wide variety of hauling and offroading, all while giving you plenty of power to take on tough jobs or improved fuel economy for long highway hauls.
- Dyno Proven Performance - The GT Gas delivers DYNO Proven tune files that increase horsepower and torque.
- Monitor More Parameters - The GT Gas comes complete with a mount for on dash monitor of a huge list of parameters
- MPN: 40417
- Fits All: 2007 - 2017 Toyota Tundra w/ 5.7L Engine.
**This programmer is NOT Legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled motor vehicles. **
Bully Dog Toyota Tundra Adjustment Parameters:
- Coolant Temperature - Current coolant temperature: this information is used for warning level and safety defueling settings.
- Coolant Temperature Warning - This gauge option shows the coolant temperature in °F or °C. This information is used in warning settings to alarm when the coolant temperature limit is exceeded.
- Pyrometer Temperature Warning -This gauge option shows the pyrometer temperature in °F or °C. This information is used in warning settings to alarm when the pyrometer temperature limit is exceeded
- Speed Limiter - Change the top speed that the vehicle will reach before the engine automatically limits the power needed to go faster.
- Throttle Sensitivity - Adjust the throttle sensitivity for stock, fuel saver, performance and extreme modes.
- Transmission Shift Firmness - Change the shift firmness of an automatic transmission.
- Transmission Temperature Warning -This gauge option shows the transmission temperature. This information is used in warning settings to alarm when the transmission temperature limit is exceeded in automatic transmissions.