- Description & Details
- ★★★★☆ Customer Reviews | 💬 Questions & Answers
The New Toyota Tundra Bilstein UCA's are a must have for any 2007+ Tundra and 2008+ Sequoia owners with upgraded front suspension.
The Toyota Tundra Bilstein B8 Control Arms are a direct fit upgrade for factory upper control arms on 2007+ Toyota Tundra. The kit contains a pair of control arms which correct the caster alignment for better straight line stability with lifted suspensions, and the improved pivot angles increase wheel travel and reduce stress on the joints. These strong black powder-coated 4130 chromoly steel arms are a tubular design which allows for more spring and shock clearance and feature greasable polyurethane bushings and heavy duty ball joints for the ideal combination of ride quality and durability with minimal maintenance needed. They come with detailed instructions and all necessary hardware for easy installation and are compatible with all Bilstein shocks and coilover kits. All components are replaceable.
- Rig Position: Front
- Finish: Black Powder Coated
- Kit Components: Pair of upper control arms with ball joints, mounting hardware, bushings, grease fittings
- Installation Instructions: Download
- Fits All: 2007+ Toyota Tundra, 2008+ Toyota Sequoia