- Description & Details
- ★★★★☆ Customer Reviews | 💬 Questions & Answers
- THIS PART FITS | 2014+ Toyota 4Runner
The New Toyota 4Runner Bilstein UCA's are a must have for any 2003+ 4Runner owners with upgraded front suspension.
The Toyota Tacoma Bilstein B8 Control Arms are a direct fit upgrade for factory upper control arms on 2003+ Toyota 4Runner. The kit contains a pair of control arms which correct the caster alignment for better straight line stability with lifted suspensions, and the improved pivot angles increase wheel travel and reduce stress on the joints. These strong black powder-coated 4130 chromoly steel arms are a tubular design which allows for more spring and shock clearance and feature greasable polyurethane bushings and heavy duty ball joints for the ideal combination of ride quality and durability with minimal maintenance needed. They come with detailed instructions and all necessary hardware for easy installation and are compatible with all Bilstein shocks and coilover kits. All components are replaceable.
- Rig Position: Front
- Finish: Black Powder Coated
- Kit Components: Pair of upper control arms with ball joints, mounting hardware, bushings, grease fittings
- Installation Instructions: Download
- Fits All: 2003+ Toyota 4Runner, 2010+ Lexus GX460, 2003-2009 Lexus GX470, 2007-2014 FJ Cruiser
-Compatible with direct fit replacement shocks or coilovers only
-Compatible with OEM spindles only
-Not for use with lift spacers