Free Shipping On Orders over $250*
Bilstein 5160 Series 0-1.5" Rear Shocks | 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra (25-237429)
- Questions & Answers
Bilstein B8 5160 remote reservoir shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUV’s. The remote reservoir will offer increased cooling capacity and wheel travel to optimize overall performance compared to a traditional shock absorber. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design for consistent fade free performance and utilize velocity sensitive digressive valve settings which are tuned for each specific application. Each shock absorber is fitted with a unique 360 degree swivel banjo hose fitting, providing a clean, low profile installation. B8 5160 remote reservoir shock absorbers will increase overall durability of your vehicle allowing you to conquer the harshest of off-road environments.
- Rig Position: Rear
- For rigs with 0-1.5" Lifts
- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Extended Length: 22.94"
- Collapsed Length: 14.02"
- Bilstein's patented digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions.
- Zinc plated for resistance against harsh elements
- Durable vulcanized neoprene rubber bushings
- Direct, bolt-on replacement
- Warranty information: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Install Instructions: Download
- MPN: 25-237429
- Fits All: 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Customers Also Bought