Free Shipping On Orders over $250*
Bilstein 5100 Series Rear Shocks | 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra
$220.00 In Stock Sold out
Add to wishlist Added to wishlist
Add to compare Added to compare
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Questions & Answers
The Rear Bilstein B8 5100 Series shocks are designed for lifted 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra's, as lifted rigs place extra demand on shock absorber's damping capabilities, The Bilstein 5100's monotube design and digressive valving is specifically suited to confront these demands. Whether On-road, off-road, loaded or unloaded, the 5100 shock absorber instantly reacts to changing road conditions to maintain a stable, controlled, and comfortable ride.
This listing is for a single shock, for the full rear kit:
- 2 Rear Shocks
- Rig Position: Rear
- Choose Between Shocks For rigs with 0-1 or 1-2" Lifts
- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Extended Length: 26.81"
- Collapsed Length: 17.34"
- Bilstein's patented digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions.
- Zinc plated for resistance against harsh elements
- Durable vulcanized neoprene rubber bushings
- Direct, bolt-on replacement
- Warranty information: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Install Instructions: Download
- Fits All: 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Customers Also Bought