Free Shipping On Orders over $250*
Bilstein 5100 Series Kit 0-2.5" Front / 0-1" Rear Shocks - 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma (24-239370_24-186728)
- Questions & Answers
Out of stock | Shipping ETA 8 Weeks
The Bilstein B8 5100 Series Kit Includes 0-2.5" Ride Height Adjustable Front Shocks and Rear Shocks which are designed for the 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma with a 0-1" Rear Lift. Whether you're going off-road, driving on the street, loaded or unloaded, the Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks will make your Tacoma instantly react to changing road conditions to maintain a stable, controlled, and comfortable ride. The Bilstein 5100's 46mm monotube design and patented digressive valving are specifically suited to confront these demands.
- Rig Position: Front & Rear
- 0-2.5" of Front Lift Height Adjustment
- For rigs with 0-1" Rear Lifts
- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions.
- Increases suspension travel
- Front Extended Length: 22.56" / Rear Extended Length: 22.94"
- Front Collapsed Length: 17.03" / Rear Collapsed Length: 14.02"
- Alternative to front coil spring spacers
- Utilizes stock coil springs and OEM Upper Mounts
- Direct, bolt-on replacement
- Warranty information: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Install Instructions: Download
- MPN: 24-239370 (front) / 24-186728 (rear)
- Fits All: 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma except 5 Lug Models
Front Height Adjustment Settings:
1st Circlip: Normal Ride Height
2nd Circlip: 0.85" Average Lift
3rd Circlip: 1.75" Average Lift
4th Circlip: 2.5" Average Lift
How to install front Bilstein 5100's
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Customers Also Bought