- Description & Details
- ★★★★☆ Customer Reviews | 💬 Questions & Answers
This B&W Gooseneck hitch is a heavy-duty hitch on your vehicle so that you can securely tow your gooseneck trailer. The hitch ball can be removed and stored when you aren't towing to get complete bed access. Square ball base won't turn in hitch. This gooseneck hitch features a heavy-duty underbed hitch, a removable ball, access handle at the rear driver's side wheel well all to make towing easier.
- Heavy-duty underbed hitch lets you tow your gooseneck trailer
- Complete truck bed access when you're not towing
- Remove ball from hitch, flip it upside down, and drop it back into hitch for storage
- 5/8" Thick, spring-loaded, steel locking pin on end of handle goes all the way through ball to secure it in place
- Access handle at rear driver's-side wheel well
- Single-piece, machined ball socket provides rugged durability
- Square ball base prevents ball from turning in hitch during hookup
- "Corners only" fit of stowed ball prevents grime buildup inside of hitch
- Specially designed accessories (sold separately) make it easy to customize the hitch to fit your needs
- Tow a 5th-wheel trailer with the B&W Companion hitch adapter
- Add a ladder rack that leaves your truck bed side rails free
- Spring-loaded safety-chain hookups are built in
- Simple installation with included custom mounting kit
- No welding required
- Truck bed does not have to be removed
- 4" Diameter hole must be cut into bed
- Powder coated steel is sturdy and corrosion resistant
- Made in the USA
- Fits - 2000 - 2006 Toyota Tundra 6 Foot Bed + 2000 - 2006 Toyota Tundra 8 Foot Bed
- Gross towing weight: 30,000 lbs
- Vertical load limit: 7,500 lbs
- Ball size: 2-5/16"
- Limited lifetime warranty
With the B&W Turnoverball underbed gooseneck trailer hitch you get the best of both worlds. When you go to tow, the Turnoverball creates a sturdy, dependable connection with your gooseneck trailer. And when you're done towing, you can stow the ball upside down in the hitch to get full bed access and a clean appearance.
Easy-to-Remove, Simple-to-Store Hitch Ball
The durable steel hitch ball included with the Turnoverball system secures in the hitch with a sturdy, 5/8" thick steel pin that is incorporated into the end of the operating handle. To lock the ball in place, drop it into the hitch hole in the bed of your truck. Then rotate the handle in your driver's-side wheel well counterclockwise until the latch engages. When the latch is engaged, the spring-loaded pin on the end of the handle will be inserted all the way through the base of the hitch ball, forming a strong, solid connection and ensuring absolute security when you're towing.
When you're done towing, remove the hitch ball by simply pulling the handle out as far as it will go and then rotating it clockwise until it unlatches. Remove the ball, flip it upside down, and drop it back into the ball hole of the hitch. Then reengage the latch to secure the stowed ball in place.
Unlike typical gooseneck balls - which have round bases - the Turnoverball hitch ball is designed with a square base. This makes latching the ball in the hitch easier because the base won't rotate inside of the hitch like a round base might, so lining the pin up is a snap. The base of the ball also fits tightly within the ball hole during storage. Because only the corners of the base contact the sides of the socket, any dirt or grime that gets into the hitch will fall through the socket, thus helping to prevent any buildup that could cause the ball to seize up in the hitch.
Simple, Custom Installation
This hitch is custom designed for your vehicle. The included mounting brackets bolt to existing holes in your truck's frame. While some modification is required - you will need to cut a 4" diameter hole in your bed for the hitch ball and drill holes for the built-in safety chain loops - there is no need to weld onto or to drill into your frame.
Once you have the hitch brackets and body installed, set up the operating handle. This handle is designed to be accessed from the rear driver's-side wheel well. On the end of the handle is the heavy-duty steel pin that secures the hitch ball.
B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch Accessories
B&W makes it easy to tow just about anything. With the many adapters and accessories available, the Turnoverball can be made to work with almost any gooseneck trailer. Hitch balls are available that have a built-in rise, an offset, and even a different connection type. Add on the Companion fifth-wheel hitch - which attaches directly to the Turnoverball with no other parts required - and you can tow your fifth-wheel trailer. Even a truck bed utility rack is available so that you can easily haul ladders and lumber with the load placed on the hitch (and therefore your truck's frame) instead of your bed rails.
GNRC1250 B and W Turn Over Ball Under-Bed Gooseneck Trailer Hitch - 30,000 lbs
GNRM1251 B and W Turn Over Ball Gooseneck Custom Installation Kit
This Product Fits The Following Vehicles
- 2000 - 2006 Toyota Tundra 6 Foot Bed
- 2000 - 2006 Toyota Tundra 8 Foot Bed