- Description & Details
- ★★★★☆ Customer Reviews | 💬 Questions & Answers
AEM's Digital Boost Display Gauges combine unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy-to-read digital LED interface that displays boost in 1 PSI increments, and a sweeping LED "needle" that lines the edge and moves as boost from 0 to up to 50 PSI. The boost gauge's digital readout will automatically increase and decrease in intensity due to the built in ambient light sensing photocell.
- 52mm in size
- Digital readout
- Reads to 35 psi
- Utilizes an absolute manifold pressure sensor, which means at higher elevations, it will not exactly zero out as there is less atmosphere at elevation
- Includes interchangeable black and silver gauge faces
- Includes a silver gauge bezel
- Includes boost sensor with vacuum line
- Includes the required wiring
- Includes misc. hardware to complete the installation
- Ideal for carbureted or EFI vehicles
- Easy-to-install Plug & Play harness and sensor included
- 24 green LED display lights provide immediate reference to monitored engine function
- Three digit readout in center
- Each gauge comes with interchangeable black/silver bezels and black/white faceplates
- 0-5V analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Auto-dimming gauge face and read out lighting
- Brass sensor included
AEM's digital boost gauges include a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the Infinity ECU, Series 2 EMS or AQ-1 Data Logger, making it the perfect solution for users who need to monitor and data log boost at high RPM on tuned engines. Each gauge includes interchangeable silver and black bezels and black and white faceplates to personalize the look of your gauge.
EASIER TO READ
Visual improvements include a bright center LED display that is 87% larger than our original digital gauges and provides better readability. A sweeping green LED “needle” lines the edge of the gauge face for quick reference. A 33% overall increase in the gauge face display makes it easier to see at a glance.
EASIER TO MOUNT
Despite the larger display, X-Series Gauges are contained in a standard 2-1/16th-inch (52mm) diameter housing for mounting in a standard gauge pod. Thanks to an advanced single board design, X-Series Gauges have an incredibly slim overall depth of under 0.825”, with a cup depth of only 0.200.” This shallow cup depth allows X-Series Digital Gauges to be mounted practically anywhere.
X-Series Digital Gauges include new technological features that make them easier to use. Two buttons on the faceplate deliver programmability for peak/recall, standard or metric center LED readout and sweeping LED needle, and user-selectable threshold warnings. The gauges are AEMnet CAN-bus enabled, so they can be daisy chained together for use with the Infinity ECU, Series 2 EMS, AQ-1 Data Logger, or 3rd party EMS or logger that accepts AEMnet. 0-5V analog outputs are also included for inputting into data loggers and engine management systems.