The Tuff Stuff universal bed rack is ideal for use with any roof top tent or truck bed. The Tuff Stuff bed rack is designed to universally install directly on top of any truck bed rail using our provided pinch plates. This Overland Bed Rack is a great option for all Toyota Tacoma and Toyota Tundra owners looking for a bed rack.
Due to this rack being universal (not made for any specific vehicle) Tuff Stuff have included custom pinch plates that will pinch the inner lip of your bed rails. This allows the installation to be performed without drilling holes into the bed rails.
Keep in mind, there may be modification necessary for certain bed rails, if there has been a tonneau cover, or any other accessories installed that affects the inner walls of the bed rails.
Our rack uses a unique sliding center rail which allows the rack to be installed on various widths of beds from full-size Toyota Tundras to mid-size Toyota Tacoma’s.
For Toyota Tacoma's using the factory-installed cargo rail system, The Tuff Stuff 40" rack will perfectly align with your rail and would require the use of custom T-nuts that can accept 3/8″ diameter bolts. These Bolts can be added at an additional charge from the drop down menu.
- Direct Fit for Toyota Tacoma & Tundra with Available Custom T-Nuts. (Select from drop down)
- Dimension L/W/H: 60" X 68" 14.5"
- Distance from bar to bar: 55.5"
- Capacity Static: 800lbs
- Capacity Dynamic (Driving down road): 650lbs
- Black Powdercoat for long lasting finish and protection.
- Rack utilizes a unique sliding center rail which allows the rack to be installed on various widths of beds from full-size Ford F350's to mid-size Toyota Tacoma's
- For Toyota Tacoma's using the factory-installed cargo rail system, the Tuff Stuff rack will perfectly align with your rail and would require the use of custom Toyota T-nuts that can accept 3/8" diameter bolts. These can be added as an addon.
- MPN: TS-UBR-PDR-60
- Remove the two (2) sides from the packing and the two (2) crossbars.
- Place the crossbars into the Tubes on both sides of the side brackets, do not lock in place.
- Have someone help you place them on your bedsides.
- Provided are the "Lock-in Place" brackets that will squeeze the sides to the bed.
- TACOMA's they use the factory-installed racks and we have T-Nuts that can be purchased separately to install on the Tacoma.
- Once you have adjusted the sides to the cross brackets lock the nuts down for the cross brackets and tighten the sides.