TheYotaGarage is excited to offer the all-new ReadyLIFT 6" Big Lift Kits for 2016-2020 Tacoma trucks. This new ReadyLIft Tacoma Lift kit is ready to provide you with a superior choice for increasing the lift height of these mid-size Toyota trucks.
- Provides a true 6" of front lift
- 4" tall rear lift blocks with longer u-bolts.
- Complete front/rear lift kit system
- Includes performance-tuned Bilstein 5100 Rear Shocks
- Increased front spring rates to improve stopping and turning performance.
- Allows for up to 35" tall off-road tires on 9" wide wheels with +12,0 or -18 offsets.
- **Minimum 18" wheel diameter required, 17's are not confirmed to clear**
- Installation Instructions: Download
- Fits all 2016+ Toyota Tacomas Except TRD PRO Models.
- MPN: 44-5660
- Front/Rear laser cut CNC machined cross members
- Top mount strut extensions
- Cast iron lift knuckles
- Bump stop extensions
- Sway bar drop spacers
- Differential drop assemblies
- Brake line brackets
- 4" tall rear lift blocks with longer u-bolts
- Heavy-duty skid plate
- Bilstein 5100 series rear shocks
Using the same drop bracket-style engineering that you appreciate in the ReadyLift Tundra lift kits, this new Tacoma 6" big lift kit is power-packed with great features that improve installation effort while providing a great ride and handling with the ability to run up to a 35" tall off-road tire!
The key to this kit's success is ReadyLift's popular proprietary heavy-duty top mount offset strut extensions to gain a true 6 inches of front lift. Other great features that drastically improve handling and overall driving mannerisms are the precision-engineered cast iron lift knuckles that provide perfect alignment geometry throughout the suspension cycle and the retention of the factory sway bar mounting locations. You even get to keep the factory skid plate and gravel guard! This kit includes heavy-duty laser-cut, CNC-bent steel cross members to properly lower the front differential and maintain the structural integrity of the frame. For the rear ReadyLift includes 5 inch tall fabricated steel lift blocks teamed up with a pair o performance-tuned Bilstein 5100-series shocks.
ReadyLift engineers checked all of the boxes to make this one amazing big lift kit for Tacoma trucks! Over 6 months of real-time daily road testing provided exceptional data that confirms - this really is one great Tacoma lift kit allowing Tacoma owners to run up to a 35x12.50 tire on a 9" wide wheel with either +12, 0 or -18 offsets! Minimum 18" wheel diameter required.
Finally, newer Toyota Tacoma trucks are often equipped with numerous safety highlights like electronic stability control, airbags, and various other high-tech features under the TSS-PCS umbrella. ReadyLIFT has baseline tested a ‘factory’ 2018 MY Tacoma and also tested the same vehicle upgraded with our all-new 6” Big Lift Kit with larger aftermarket wheels and tires. Results without and with the suspension upgrades installed on our test vehicle show definitively that the active and passive systems recognized the operating conditions and environmental factors (lane location, proximity of other vehicles, traffic at a distance, pre-collision objects in and round the vehicle path) and took appropriate corrective actions (including alerts and intervention) as intended by the factory safety system settings.