Fast, Precise Response on Light Trucks & SUVs with Higher Centers of Gravity Rancho® RS7000®MT monotube shocks are extremely resilient and highly effective in the dissipation of heat, making the series ideal for extreme off-road use and larger wheel and tire packages. Engineered and manufactured in North America, all RS7000MT series units are covered by a 90-Day Free Ride Offer and Limited Lifetime Warranty through RANCHO
- Application-specific deflective disc valving
- 1.97-in. Monotube body
- 46mm Bore monotube construction
- Off-Road Fluon banded piston
- High pressure Nitrogen Gas charge
- Free-Floating dividing piston
- Hydraulic lockout
- 14mm Hardened steel rod
- Black, natural Rubber bushings
- Brushed, Zinc-Plated with clear coat finish
- Protective boot
- Double-welded loops
- Compressed Length: 14.36"
- Extended Length: 22.56"
- Stroke Length: 8.20"
- MPN: RS7319
- Fits: 2016+ Toyota Tacoma
PRICE IS FOR 2 UNITS TO SERVICE THE REAR OF THE TRUCK