- Description & Details
- ★★★★☆ Customer Reviews | 💬 Questions & Answers
- THIS PART FITS | 2014+ Toyota 4Runner
The Fox IFP (Internal Floating Piston) Monotube 2.0 Series shocks use the latest FOX Off-Road technology, combined with street level performance to offer the best of both worlds. These all aluminum shocks will provide your 2010+ Toyota 4Runner with a comfortable on-road performance, with predictable off-road handling even in the toughest environments.
- Rig Position: Rear
- 0-1.5" Lift Compatibility
- IFP (Internal Floating Piston) Monotube Shock Design
- 5/8" Hard Chrome Plated Heat-Treated alloy steel shaft
- 6061-T6 CNC Machined Aluminum body construction
- 8.6" of Travel
- Extended Length: 23.550"
- Collapsed Length: 14.950"
- Direct, bolt-on replacement
- Assembly View: Assembly View
- Install Instructions: Install Instructions
- MPN: 985-24-124
- Fits All: 2010+ Toyota 4Runner
- Not Compatible with XREAS
PRICE IS FOR 2 SHOCKS