Free Shipping On Orders over $250*
Bilstein 5100 Series 0.87-2.28" Front Adjustable Shocks | 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra (24-232173)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Questions & Answers
The Front Bilstein B8 5100 Series (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers are designed to Increase wheel travel, improve handling, and level out the front of your 2007+ Toyota Tundra. Due to 46mm Piston and Self-adjusting Deflective Disc valving the Bilstein 5100 Shocks instantly adjust to surface changes for maximum vehicle motion control.
- Rig Position: Front
- 0.875-2.28" of Lift Height Adjustment
- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions.
- Increases suspension travel
- Extended Length: 24.12"
- Collapsed Length: 17.77"
- Alternative to coil spring spacers
- Utilizes stock front coil springs and OEM Upper Mounts
- Direct, bolt-on replacement
- Warranty information: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Install Instructions: Download
- MPN: 24-232173
- Fits All: 2007+ Toyota Tundra except TRD Pro Models
Height Adjustment Settings:
1st circlip: 0.87" (22mm) Average Lift**
2nd circlip: 1.57" (40mm) Average Lift**
3rd circlip: 2.28" (58mm) Average Lift**
** Ride heights indicated are typical. Actual ride height is influenced by which factory suspension the vehicle is equipped with and its condition; optional equipment and accessories on your vehicle, and other vehicle modifications such as replacement coil springs, wheel and tire combinations, etc.
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Customers Also Bought