The Rear Bilstein B8 5100 Series shocks are designed for lifted 2005+ Toyota Tacoma's, as lifted rigs place extra demand on shock absorber's damping capabilities, The Bilstein 5100's monotube design and digressive valving is specifically suited to confront these demands. Whether On-road, off-road, loaded or unloaded, the 5100 shock absorber instantly reacts to changing road conditions to maintain a stable, controlled, and comfortable ride.
This listing is for a single shock, for the full rear kit: >>>5100's Rear Shocks<<<
- Single Rear Shock
- Rig Position: Rear
- For rigs with 0-1" Lifts
- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Extended Length: 22.94"
- Collapsed Length: 14.02"
- Bilstein's patented digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions.
- Zinc plated for resistance against harsh elements
- Durable vulcanized neoprene rubber bushings
- Direct, bolt-on replacement
- Warranty information: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Install Instructions: Download
- MPN: 24-186728
- Fits All: 2016+ Toyota Tacoma except TRD Pro Models
- Fits All: 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma Except 5 Lug Models
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov