Specially designed for the 2016+ Toyota Tacoma, the 16+ Tacoma Addictive Desert Designs HoneyBadger Front Bumper is one of the toughest and most aggressive bumpers you can buy. Made with 1/8" external steel plating and removable 1/8" aluminum accent panels.
With aggressive style, the 16+ Tacoma Addictive Desert Design HoneyBadger front bumper will give your rig a tough look, while providing superior protection to your front end components. Reinforced clevis mounts made from 1" steel are designed to accommodate a 3/4" D-ring.
Addictive Desert Designs (ADD) universal light mount system in the center of the bumper allows for up to 6 cube lights or a 30" Straight or Radius LED bar to be mounted. Mix and match any brand and size lights with the universal light kit to create the perfect lighting combination for your needs. Additional lighting options are available behind the side accent panels, accepting a Rigid Industries 10" LED on each side.
- Winch Mount
- Curved radius design
- Universal light mount
- 10" LED mounts behind side panels
- Superior protection
- MPN: F687382730103
- Fits All: 2016+ Toyota Tacoma
- Install Instructions: INSTRUCTIONS
- 1/8" steel plating
- 1/8" aluminum panels
- Reinforced Clevis Mounts
- Made from 1" steel
- Designed to accept 3/4" D-Ring
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO OVERSIZE PACKAGE THIS ITEM WILL SHIP VIA LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING. PLEASE REVIEW FREIGHT SHIPPING POLICY.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEM, NON-RETURNABLE
TheYotaGarage Freight Shipping and Handling
Some parts and accessories sold by TheYotaGarage will need to be shipped by LTL Freight Carriers due to the package size or manufacturer's shipping preferences. Freight items can only be shipped within the continental 48 states, and expedited shipping methods are not available. Some products are so large that they require the use of a lift gate or dock to be offloaded. Unfortunately, due to this, we can only ship LTL Freight Shipments to Business addresses for those products.
On average it takes about 3-5 Business Days for TheYotaGarage to process and prepare your order for shipment. Once your package is picked up by the freight carrier, we will email you tracking information for your order. Please note that certain special order / made to order parts can take 6+ Weeks to prepare for shipment, in this case, we will provide you with regular status updates.
Receiving Your Shipment:
- Once your order is nearing arrival at it's the destination, the LTL Freight carrier will contact you to schedule the delivery. It is the customers responsibility to schedule and accept the delivery on time.
- If there are delivery delays as a result of the customer's inability to accept the package, any storage fees are the customer's responsibility.
Shipments should ONLY be refused if there is physical damage.
Inspecting Your Shipment
- While the delivery driver is still present, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect the shipment before signing and accepting delivery.
- If there is any visible damage to the packaging request that you be allowed to open the shipment before signing so that you can inspect the product, if the carrier doesn't allow the inspection, or if the examination concludes damage to your item, take photos and REFUSE THE SHIPMENT. You can contact our team at email@example.com to get the claim and replacement process started.
- Failure to inspect for damages at the time of delivery will result in denial of your damage claim.
- Please note that if there was damage to the item packaging at the time of delivery and you accepted the shipment anyway that your claim will be denied.
The free shipping and handling with the purchase of your order covers the cost of shipping the item to you based on the address you specify during checkout. This fee does not include any extra charges that may be added by the carrier as a result of your special requests. Any of the following may result in an additional cost to you:
- Storage before delivery
- Inside or limited access delivery
- Redelivery due to a missed appointment
- Address corrections
- Certain products will require additional feels if they are being shipped to a residential address, we recommend sending all LTL Freight shipments to a business address.
- LTL Freight Items are non-returnable once shipped.
- If you refuse an LTL Freight item which was not damaged you will be responsible for the cost of the original shipping, return shipping, replacement packaging, storage fees, and a restocking fee at our discretion.