Free Shipping On Orders over $250*
WeatherTech Black FloorLiner HP - Front Crewmax | 2022+ Toyota Tundra
- Questions & Answers
TheYotaGarage is proud to offer the WeatherTech Black FloorLiner HP for your 2022+ Toyota Tundra. WeatherTech’s talented designers and engineers have taken the already advanced FloorLiner into the future! Laser measured and custom fit, FloorLiner HP is the next generation of high performance FloorLiner. Designed to protect your carpeted floors as well as the front, back and sides of your vehicle’s footwell. FloorLiner HP is made using advanced rubber-like, Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) compound making it both soft and durable. Engineered and created to stand up to the most extreme weather conditions, it won’t crack, curl or break down. This material is also 100% recyclable and is both latex and PVC-free! A specially designed retention system and non-slip nibs keep the FloorLiner HP locked in place, so there’s no sliding. Its beveled edge prevents walls from curving in, for the ultimate in stability. When applicable, a watertight seal around the retention clasps helps prevent messes from leaking onto your vehicle’s interior carpet. Optimal side trim lines cut away to display the seal plate on your vehicle.
- Custom fit for your vehicle’s make and model.
- High-walled design helps contain messes of any kind.
- Anti-skid nibs and underside texture keep FloorLiner HP in place.
- Advanced rubber-like Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) compound won’t break down in extreme weather environments.
- Tactile feel.
- Retention systems and anti-skid texturing on the underside of the mat ensure placement without any shifting or sliding.
- Protects the bottom, front, back and sides of your vehicle’s footwell.
- 100% recyclable material: no latex, PVCs, cadmium or lead.
- Designed, engineered and manufactured by WeatherTech in America!
Frequently Asked Questions
How should I clean my FloorLiners?
WeatherTech recommends a mild detergent, warm water, and a soft-bristle brush will also help clean the FloorLiner or All-Weather Floor Mats. Do not clean with harsh chemicals or apply silicone-based cleaners (such as Armor All).
Can I put the FloorLiners on top of or under my factory mats?
No. The removal of the factory mats is IMPERATIVE for proper installation. Failure to remove factory mats will result in an improper fit, which will likely create interference with vehicle controls, resulting in an unsafe condition for operating the vehicle.
Is the material odorless?
Yes, it is odorless, non-toxic, contains no latex, cadmium, lead or any harmful PVC’s.
Does this product contain Latex?
No. All WeatherTech Floor Mats and Household Mats are made from advanced Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE), which is virtually odorless, contains no harmful PVCs, cadmium, or lead and is 100% recyclable!
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Customers Also Bought