- Description & Details
- ★★★★☆ Customer Reviews | 💬 Questions & Answers
- THIS PART FITS | 2014+ Toyota 4Runner
Commonly overlooked aspect of building a rig is upgrading the brake system on your 2014+ Toyota 4Runner. When adding things like bigger tires, lifts, bumpers, racks, etc. the weight of the truck drastically increases. This results in slower brake system response and increased stopping distances.
A quick and easy way of addressing this issue is to upgrade the pads and rotors on your truck to units that are better suited for the hard work. These systems will feature more aggressive brake pad compounds to have better initial bite and better high temperature performance. The rotors will have a better construction to handle high heat and repetitive brake applications.
The Z36 kit offers everything you need to bring your truck to a stop, while providing confidence and repeatable performance.
- Z36 Carbon-Fiber Ceramic formula offers extreme braking performance that is designed for trucks or 4x4s.
- Dust-free braking performance.
- Premium stainless steel shims provide better heat dissipation & virtually noise-free braking.
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors for maximum cooling.
- Rotors (except for hub assemblies) are zinc plated for maximum protection against rust.
- Includes ceramic brake lubricant and premium stainless steel hardware kit.
- MPN: K5874-36
- Fits: 2014+ Toyota 4Runner