- Description & Details
- ★★★★☆ Customer Reviews | 💬 Questions & Answers
- THIS PART FITS | 2016+ Toyota Tacoma
This Pedders drum to disc brake conversion kits to suit the rear of the 2005+ Toyota Tacoma models. Dramatically improve braking performance with this complete conversion kit.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Easy inspection. The car owner does not have to remove the wheels to look at the disc brake system.
- Increased stopping power over drum brakes. Smaller pad area, but more clamping efficiently. Brake pedal feel and modulation are improved.
- The disc brakes are completely self-adjusting and have less moving parts.
- It takes longer for the disc brake to achieve brake fade, because they have a wider surface area that is directly exposed to air.
- Disc brakes drain water quickly whereas once water enters a drum brake, it stays there longer hindering braking efficiency.
- Brake mounting is very easy. Only two bolts are needed to be removed to replace brake pads.
- Kit is inclusive of all of the necessary hardware to convert the rear drum brake to the Pedders TrakRyder Rear Disc Brake. Kit contents includes are pair of Pedders TrakRyder Geomet coated and slotted disc brake rotors. Plus a set of rear TrakRyder Kevlar Ceramic brake pads.
- ADR certified – Extensive testing to support our Australian design rule certification.
- Retains use of factory parking brake cable.
- Installation video supplied along with fitting instructions.
- 2 Year / 24000 mile Nationwide Warranty.
- Fits All: 2005+ Toyota Tacoma
How to install:
This Part Fits the following vehicles:
- 2016 Toyota Tacoma
- 2017 Toyota Tacoma
- 2018 Toyota Tacoma
- 2019 Toyota Tacoma
- 2020 Toyota Tacoma
- 2021 Toyota Tacoma
- 2022 Toyota Tacoma
- 2023 Toyota Tacoma