- Description & Details
- ★★★★☆ Customer Reviews | 💬 Questions & Answers
The Toyota Tacoma has been a force in the small pickup category for years and has continued to impress with each generation proving more durable, economical, and practical than the previous. The 2016+ Tacoma is no different, offering a tremendous value and that rugged dependability the name is known for. To continue supporting our Tacoma customers, Mishimoto has developed an all-new performance aluminum radiator for the 2.7L/3.5L Tacoma. The Mishimoto radiator features a full-aluminum design and precisely TIG-welded end tanks for a substantial improvement in durability over the stock plastic radiator.
- All-aluminum design with precision TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row 1.65” core with strategically designed fins for maximum cooling efficiency
- 28% increase in core volume
- 91% increase in external fin surface area for greater heat transfer
- 30.2% improvement in heat rejection
- An efficient in-tank liquid-to-liquid stacked plate transmission cooler provides optimal control of transmission fluid temperatures
- Includes Mishimoto Magnetic Drain Plug to capture metallic debris within the cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Fits All: Direct fit for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma with 2.7L/3.5L
|TANK WALL THICKNESS||2.5mm
The Mishimoto aluminum radiator features a 1.65”-thick two-row core with strategically designed fins for maximum cooling efficiency. Packing more fins into the Mishimoto core results in a 91% increase in external fin surface area over the stock radiator. This fin surface area increase directly impacts heat transfer, resulting in a 30.2% improvement in heat rejection over stock.
The stock Tacoma radiator features an in-tank transmission cooler for automatic models. We’ve incorporated an extremely efficient liquid-to-liquid stacked plate transmission cooler into the end tank of the mishimoto radiator, ensuring proper control of transmission fluid temperatures.