Free Shipping On Orders over $250*
Mishimoto Aluminum Oil Cooler Kit Thermostatic Black Cooler | 2023+ Toyota GR Corolla
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Questions & Answers
Improve your 2023+ Toyota GR Corolla performance and reduce the oil temperature by 13 degrees with this Aluminum Oil Cooler kit from Mishimoto. Available in a silver and black coatings. This oil cooler kit is a must have upgrade for all Toyota GR Corolla Owners that like to do some spirited driving, the weekend and full time track warrior.
- Color: Black
- Reduces oil temperatures by an average of 13 degrees
- Adds 0.76 qts of oil to system for increase cooling efficiency
- Dual-pass 14 row oil cooler adds significant cooling capability
- Pre-assembled -10AN lines and fittings ensure ample flow at high RPM
- Includes nylon-sheathed stainless-steel braided lines for high pressure tolerance and durability
- Ideal for Daily Driven Cars
- Bar-and-plate oil cooler is strong and durable enough for street or track use
- Direct-fit brackets make installation easy without drilling into body
- Anti-vibration mounting grommets protect oil cooler over harsh road conditions
- Available with thermostatic sandwich plate for daily drivers or non-thermostatic for dedicated race cars or hot environments
- Includes everything needed for installation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Requires Minor Modifications
(1) Mishimoto Dual-Pass Oil Cooler
(2) -10AN Nylon-Sheathed Braided Stainless-Steel Lines
(2) Mounting Brackets
(1) Mishimoto Oil Filter Sandwich Plate
(2) Sandwich Plate Fittings
(1) Sandwhich Plate Center Bolt
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The 2023+ Toyota GR Corolla is a track weapon for the modern world. Combining the practicality of a hatchback, the fuel efficiency of a 3-cylinder 1.6L engine, and 300 horsepower, the GR Corolla can do it all. Toyota's Gazoo Racing department didn't hold back when they designed the GR Corolla, but they did leave a little room for improvement.
Any time you're pushing 100 HP per cylinder, the engine is going to be producing a lot of heat. For the GR Corolla, that heat rears its head in the form of high oil temperatures. The fast spinning turbo and high 10.5:1 compression ratio means the oiling system is doing a lot of heavy lifting, and that results in oil temps soaring over 260 degrees for some. To help cool the GRC's spunky engine, Mishimoto has developed a performance oil cooler kit fit for the Gazoo Racing spirit.
The Mishimoto 2023+ GR Corolla oil cooler kit includes everything you need to get your GRC's oil temps under control. This kit mounts our 14-row dual-pass bar-and-plate oil cooler in the upper grille using direct-fit brackets. This allows more airflow to the cooler and provides a dyno-proven 13-degree average reduction in oil temps. This kit also adds 0.76 quarts of oil to the system, so you can stay on the throttle longer without driving up your oil temps. We've included pre-assembled black nylon-sheathed -10AN braided stainless-steel lines to make installation easy and provide ample flow to critical engine components. The Mishimoto GR Corolla performance oil cooler kit is available with a thermostatic oil filter sandwich plate for daily drivers or cold climates, or with a non-thermostatic sandwich plate for dedicated track cars or those in hot environments. Like all Mishimoto products, this oil cooler kit is backed by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty so you can pin the throttle with confidence knowing we have your GR Corolla's back.