Free Shipping On Orders over $250*
Fox 2.5 IFP Series External Reservoir Front Shock - 2010+ Toyota 4Runner (883-02-111)
- Questions & Answers
The FOX 2.5 IFP (Internal Floating Piston) Monotube External Reservoir Series shocks is your ticket to competition rated shocks that FOX is known for. Taking the already amazing 2.5 series, the External Reservoir gives an already impressive shock even more thermal stability. For you, it means that your 2010+ Toyota 4Runner can go harder for longer. Featuring a true Bolt-In system, these units will take anything you throw at them and keep on going. By also being ride height adjustable, you as the owner can set your own ride height between 0-2" over stock to allow for fitment of larger tires on your 2010+ Toyota 4Runner.
- Rig Position: Front
- 0-2" Lift Adjustment
- 2.5 IFP (Internal Floating Piston) Monotube shock
- Billet Aluminum External Reservoir
- Fully assembled unit
- Includes spring, top hat, spring seat
- 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum body construction
- Eibach 3.0 Racing Spring
- 7/8" Hard Chrome Plated Heat-Treated alloy steel shaft
- 4.790" of Shock Travel (separate from suspension travel distance)
- Extended Length: 22.880"
- Collapsed Length: 17.090"
- Direct, bolt-on replacement
- Assembly information: Assembly Information
- Install Instructions: Install Instructions V.B, Install Instructions V.C
- MPN: 883-02-111
- Fits All: 2010+ Toyota 4Runner
- Not Compatible with XREAS
PRICE IS FOR 2 SHOCKS
Customers Also Bought