Free Shipping On Orders over $250*
Fox 2.0 IFP Adjustable External Reservoir Series 0-1.5" Rear Shock - 2010+ Toyota 4Runner (985-26-117)
CODE: FOX985-26-117 QTY 2
- Questions & Answers
The Fox Adjustable IFP (Internal Floating Piston) External Reservoir Monotube 2.0 Series shocks is the next evolutionary step of the 2.0 series of shocks. Featuring all the same benefits of the standard 2.0 IFP system, but now combined with damping adjustment. You as the driver can now fine tune the ride and handling quality of your 2010+ Toyota 4Runner to meet all your needs, from your daily work commute to back-road trails to your favorite fishing hole or anything in-between.
- Rig Position: Rear
- 0-1.5" Lift Compatibility
- IFP (Internal Floating Piston) Monotube shock
- Low Speed Shock Valving Adjustment
- Large External Reservoir
- Billet Aluminum Reservoir Clamp
- 5/8" Hard Chrome Plated Heat-Treated alloy steel shaft
- 6061-T6 CNC Machined Aluminum body construction
- 9.1" of Travel
- Extended Length: 23.800"
- Collapsed Length: 14.700"
- Direct, bolt-on replacement
- Assembly information: Assembly Information
- Install Instructions: Install Instructions
- MPN: 985-26-117
- Fits All: 2010+ Toyota 4Runner
- Not Compatible with XREAS
PRICE IS FOR 2 SHOCKS
Customers Also Bought